Areas of Work and Initiatives
This sector presents various ideas to establish linguistic identity in the social space, and to enhance the status of the Arabic language in the hearts of the children, based on the awareness that Arabic is part of our identity and culture. The sector works at the level of long-term programs, short-term programs and events, and aims to provide an attractive and innovative linguistic and cultural work.
Areas of Work:
The cultural programs sector is a sector that aims to reach all segments of society with vital linguistic work, which is related to the fields of life and the various fields of culture. This sector aims to support the content of the Arabic language, its originality, and enhance its use in various fields. It also aims to consolidate the presence of Arabic in various spheres: education, business, scientific research, social spaces, literature, media, and the arts.
The sector has various programs, most notably:
- King Salman Global Academy Award for Arabic Language Service.
- Arabic language exhibition.
- Programs to motivate and support Arab content creators (Accelerators).
- Integrating a modern approach into language teaching methods
- Providing world-class Arabic language education to non-native speakers based on the latest methods
- Pioneering language proficiency tests worldwide